I am fully vaccinated and immune (as of March 26, 2021). But I still:
- I follow all CDC recommendations
- I always wear a mask in the office
- I wear a face shield in the office
- All my clients wear a mask
- All my clients are vaccinated
- I don’t travel or participate in big gatherings.
- I always wear my mask when running my errands.
- All linens are professionally laundered and sterilized
- New Molekul air purifier is installed (PECO filter – captures and destroys viruses)
- HVAC fan will now be always “on” during office hours with new static filter installed to kill viruses on contact
- Essential oil blend will be diffused in the waiting room
- The waiting room is closed and is available only for check-out
You cannot bring any adult or a child to your treatment
If you are fully vaccinated:
- Please, inform me ASAP if you experiencing cold-like symptoms and don’t come to the office. Your appointment will be switched to a virtual session
- Upon arrival, please, knock on the door and wait for the door to be unlocked
- Wash your hands upon arrival
At this point I cannot offer in-person sessions for not fully vaccinated clients. Please, send me a text message to 919-649-5308 to request a virtual session.
Aerosol Filtration Efficiency of Common Fabrics Used in Respiratory Cloth Masks; Abhiteja Konda, Abhinav Prakash, Gregory A. Moss, Michael Schmoldt, Gregory D. Grant, Supratik Guha
Universal and reusable virus deactivation system for respiratory protection; Fu Shi Quan, Ilaria Rubino, Su-Hwa Lee, Brendan Koch
Procyanidins and butanol extract of Cinnamomi Cortex inhibit SARS-CoV infection, Min Zhuangab, Toshio Hattoria , ScienceDirect 2009
Specific Plant Terpenoids and Lignoids Possess Potent Antiviral Activities against Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus, Chih-Chun Wen, Yueh-Hsiung Kuo, Jia-Tsrong Jan,?,× Po-Huang Liang,@ Sheng-Yang Wang,| Hong-Gi Liu,@ Ching-Kuo Lee,X Shang-Tzen Chang,? Chih-Jung Kuo,@ Shoei-Sheng Lee,? Chia-Chung Hou,† Pei-Wen Hsiao,† Shih-Chang Chien,† Lie-Fen Shyur,*,† and Ning-Sun Yang*,†, Journal of Medical Chemistry 2007, 50, 4087-4095
Herbal Medicine: Development and Validation of Plant-derived Medicines for Human Health, edited by Giacinto Bagetta, Marco Cosentino, Marie Tiziana Corasaniti,Shinobu Sakurada
Phytochemical Analysis and in vitro Antiviral Activities of the Essential Oils of Seven Lebanon Species by Monica R. Loizzo ,Antoine M. Saabb ,Rosa Tundisa,Giancarlo A. Stattia ,Francesco Menichinia ,Ilaria Lamprontic ,Roberto Gambarid ,Jindrich Cinatle , and Hans Wilhelm Doerre
Essential Oils of Aromatic Plants with Antibacterial, Antifungal, Antiviral, and Cytotoxic Properties – an Overview by Reichling J.a · Schnitzler P.b · Suschke U.a · Saller R.
Biological Properties of Thuja Orientalis Linn by Priya Srivastava1, P. Kumar2, D. K. Singh2, V. K. Singh