Hi, my name is Marina Lando. I am a Reiki Master and Teacher, Certified Aromatherapist, Published Author and the founder of Lando Medical Reiki Method. I have been practicing Reiki since 2007.
For as long as I can remember, I have been passionate about making people well.
I was first introduced to natural healing by my grandmother Stanislava at about the age of 7. My grandmother would take me to a forest or a meadow and show me what to collect, how to find plants, how they smelled and felt, and how to use them. The family cupboard always smelled of dried flowers, and Linden tea is still my first choice for a fever.
When I had any pain, my grandmother would put her hand over my body and the heat of her hands would soothe away the discomfort. Nobody called it Reiki, Medical Qi Gong or any other exotic name. I just knew: my grandma was magic and I wanted to be like her.
At the age of 9, I discovered the Children’s Encyclopedia of Chemistry, and read it cover to cover, all 500 pages. I was amazed by the possibilities of mixing together chemicals and making drugs to cure diseases. At the same time it was a disappointment. It seemed that in many situations plants that my grandmother gathered every year provided just as much healing opportunity without as much hassle. So I decided not to become a chemist or a pharmacist, but a certified aromatherapist.
I started my healing practice in 2007 and expanded into the full service holistic center Harmony Life in 2011.
I am writing my 4th book about balancing toxic emotions. It will include Reiki protocols I did not include in Dynamic Healing and those I developed after the book was published. It is about releasing blockages with the help of Reiki, aromatherapy and meditation.
- Reiki Master and Teacher
- Certified Aromatherapist
- Published Author
- Founder of Lando Medical Reiki Method.
- Continuing Education Approved Provider
Approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Women Speakers Association
- Alternative Therapy Association
- Reiki Master and Teacher with Diana Henderson 2006-2010
- Certified Aromatherapist (Aromahead Institute 2013)
- Introduction to Ayurveda and Marma Points (Gin Burchfield 2013)
- Pulse Analyses with Dr. Sasidar, India 2019
- 7 Layers of Pulse Analyses with Dr. Lad, USA 2021 (Certification NAMA CE)
- Ayurvedic Observation with Dr. Lad, USA 2021 (Certification NAMA CE)
- MS: Computer Science
- MS: Economics