Uses of Reiki Energy Therapy Today
Western medicine is finally catching up with some of these trends. Hundreds of hospitals in the USA are offering Reiki energy sessions to assist clients with post-op recovery, stress, and pain management. Learn more about our Reiki & alternative medicine services.
You don’t have to believe in Reiki in order for it to work as you don’t have to believe in the power of aspirin in order for it to work against headaches.
In our experience, it delivers results consistently.
Lando Medical Reiki helps in many ways:
- Reiki sessions gently clear accumulated blockages. I always think about this process as washing windows. Marmas become cloudy when we block emotions, and the energy cannot flow into the body. Reiki applied to marma points clears the point and let the light in
- Customized meditations. These give my clients a tool to deal with emotion in a compassionate way.
- Detect imbalances. Reiki sessions help uncover energy imbalances before real problems arise.
- Cleared marma points deliver Prana to organs. Organs use this energy to balance themselves helping the immune system to thrive.
Quality of Life Improvements from Reiki Therapy
Reiki has been accepted by the World Health Organization as a complementary therapy. This is very good news for Reiki Therapists.
But what is all the fuss about? Why Should YOU give Reiki Raleigh NC a try?
Many studies show that people who receive Reiki sessions on a regular basis share that they:
- Demonstrate enhanced problem-solving abilities
- Experience a substantial reduction in stress
- Report significantly lower anxiety levels.
Get in contact with Maria at Harmony Life today to book now! Reiki services are very in-demand now, and times fill up fast!
Reiki Healing Certification & Aromatherapy Training
Marina Lando, MS, Reiki Master Teacher, Certified Aromatherapist, and published author, is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.
Marina offers online and in-person training: Reiki (levels 1 – Reiki Master), Lando Medical Reiki certification, Aromatherapy, Chakra Balancing, and more