Ayurvedic Holistic Retreat in India 2021
Exciting opportunity to spend 2 weeks in Hyderabad, India and experience rejuvenating Ayurvedic lifestyle.
The retreat starts with pulse analysis to evaluate Doshas (constitution) and Tatva (cell nature) to design a perfect customize 2 weeks plan for each person:
- ayurvedic and medical massages
- Dosha balancing sessions
- Chakra balancing sessions
- Lando Medical Reeiki sessions
- daily meditations
- accommodation (2 persons per room)
- 3 meals a day (fresh organic locally grown)
- cooking classes (learn to cook delicious meals according to your current needs)
- daily ayurvedic and medical massages
- daily Dosha and Chakra balancing sessions
- daily meditation teachings (build your relaxation toolbox for life)
- daily meditation
- daily yoga
- personal consultations and teachings
- exploring local culture tours
- guided shopping (purchases are not covered and are extra)
- After the retreat Sari party in the USA (Raleigh-Durham area)
Air tickets are extra and must be purchased individually.
About your hosts
Madhuri Challagolla, LMBT is professionally trained in Western and Indian Ayurvedic Therapeutic massage therapies and in Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Classic Lymphatic Massage, Medical Massage, Swedish Massage, Prenatal Massage, Neuromuscular Therapy, Trigger point therapy, Sports Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, and is a Reiki Master Practitioner. Ayurvedic treatments include Abhyanga, Choornasveda, Sirodhara, and Mukhalepa. She has more then 20 years of experience and worked in the USA and India. She owns Healing Hands Wellness Center and Institute in Hyderabad India.
Marina Lando, MS is Reiki Master and Teacher, Certified Aromatherapist, Published Author, founder of revolutionary Lando Medical Reiki System and the founder of Harmony Life holistic center in Cary, NC, USA. She is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. She was trained in the USA and India.